HostRooster is committed to providing clients with the best caliber of work while fostering a positive, productive, and creative work environment for our team. HostRooser provides the following in addition to the chance for significant career growth and quick advancement:
- One of the industry’s most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan, paying up to 25% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
- A highly competitive Paid Time Off program that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- Gym memberships are subsidized to help team members feel their best.
- Programs for device upgrades and education reimbursement.
- Plans for career development that are motivating and have clearly defined goals and rewards.
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses are available.
Additionally, 100% of all team members use time-tracking software to work remotely. Our business culture has made supporting remote team members a specialty. HostRooster welcomes your application from wherever in the world!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Adobe XD know-how
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Knowledge of what web developers can do and what they can’t do
- Passion for design in general and knowledge of the most important core ideas
- A desire to keep learning and stay current in the design industry
- A great portfolio that shows experience designing websites (especially e-commerce sites) and advertising banners.
- Getting to know Google Web Designer (highly preferred)
- Tools for projects like Basecamp, QuickBooks, and Google Docs (preferred)
- Being able to use HTML and CSS (preferred)
- Professional experience giving presentations to clients
- The ability to do well under pressure and when time is short.
- The ability to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
- Excellent English on paper and in speech
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, a microphone and speakers, and reliable internet and power.
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Making logos and brand guides from scratch that are unique to each client
- Designing wireframes, website mockups, and other graphics for desktop and mobile devices based on creative briefs and other materials.
- Designing both static and video banners for advertising campaigns, remarketing, promotions, and social media
- How to Draw Vector Icons and Other Pictures
- Attending and taking part in client meetings and working with our Digital Producers to plan how to reach client goals through creative but correct design.
- Working with our copywriters, SEO team, developers, and other teams to set the project’s vision and figure out how usability and performance needs can be balanced.
- Getting design files ready to give to developers in the right way
- Making sure that projects are finished on time, using our method effectively, and meeting quality standards
If an applicant demonstrates exceptional talent and hard work on our skills tests, we will still give them consideration even if they don’t meet our strict requirements for prior work experience or academic credentials.