The following Payment Terms govern payments made or received through www.hostrooster.com (the “Site”), operated by Hostrooster Ltd.
Hostrooster Ltd. processes all card payments made through the Site. By making or receiving payments through the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by these Payment Terms. These terms are in addition to Hostrooster’s General Terms of Service and any other applicable terms.
- Hostrooster Balance: the aggregate amount of your earnings as a seller and any returned payments from canceled orders as a buyer.
- Payment Services Provider(s): service providers that handle payments made through the Site, including collection of funds from buyers, remittance and withdrawal of funds to sellers, and holding of funds in connection with Hostrooster Balances.
- Earnings: money earned by sellers from completed orders, which can be withdrawn or used to purchase on Hostrooster, subject to these Terms.
- For each service sold and successfully completed, your account will be credited with earnings equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
- Hostrooster will credit earnings to sellers once an order is completed.
- If an order is canceled, the funds paid will be returned to the buyer’s Hostrooster Balance.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any taxes that may apply to them.
- Hostrooster is appointed as the seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments from buyers and remitting those payments to the seller. The seller agrees that payment from buyer to Hostrooster shall be considered the same as payment made directly to the seller. In the event that Hostrooster does not remit any such amounts to the seller, the seller will have recourse only against Hostrooster and not the buyer directly.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Hostrooster’s Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods listed below. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Hostrooster’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by Hostrooster’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Hostrooster profile can be associated with only one account from each Hostrooster withdrawal method. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Hostrooster profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the relevant page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Hostrooster’s withdrawal options. To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process.
- For security concerns, Hostrooster may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Hostrooster accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Hostrooster’s Payment Services Providers. Your Hostrooster Balance is always derived from its US$ value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Hostrooster Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations and also includes conversion fees. Sellers always have the option to withdraw Revenues in US$.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Hostrooster’s approval.
- Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
Purchasing on HostRooster works as follows:
- Customers pay HostRooster to create an order from a seller’s job page or custom offer, using the “Order” button. HostRooster partners with payment services providers to collect all payments from buyers, transfer those payments to sellers, and hold funds in connection with HostRooster balances. All payment services on the HostRooster platform are performed by HostRooster’s payment services providers.
- HostRooster serves as the seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its payment services provider, if applicable) from the buyer and remitting those payments to the seller. The buyer’s payment obligation to the seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by HostRooster (or its payment services provider, as applicable), and HostRooster (via its payment services provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the seller in the manner described in these payment terms. In the event that HostRooster (via payment services provider) does not remit any such amounts to the seller, the seller will have recourse only against HostRooster and not the buyer directly.
- In most locations, purchases on HostRooster can be made by using one of the following payment methods: credit card, PayPal, HostRooster credits or existing HostRooster balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations. Service fees are added at the time of purchase where you can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. Your existing HostRooster balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer sellers to pay or make payment using any method other than through the www.hostrooster.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to customer support.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on HostRooster, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on HostRooster; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
Disputes and Cancellations on HostRooster work as follows:
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the resolution center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the site, users can contact HostRooster’s customer support department for assistance.
- Basics: order cancellations can be performed on HostRooster, when eligible, by customer support or through the resolution center per order. Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these payment terms. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that you encounter an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter. HostRooster, through its payment services provider, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the buyer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason. If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the buyer’s HostRooster balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by sellers based on the seller’s gig and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions they wish to offer, including no revisions. Requests for revisions can be performed through the order page while the order is marked as delivered. Requesting to gain more services from sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the request revisions button is not allowed.
- Order Cancellations: HostRooster encourages buyers and sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the resolution center. Eligibility for requests to HostRooster to cancel an order will be assessed by our customer support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our terms of service and/or our community standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the HostRooster delivery system.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be canceled, upon review of our customer support team, up to 14 days after the order (or milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially canceled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our customer support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the buyer’s HostRooster balance and will be deducted from the seller’s HostRooster balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the seller’s HostRooster balance, from future revenues of such seller.
- You must use the HostRooster resolution center to address your concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their seller prior to contacting customer support. Customer support will not take any action against orders where the applicable has failed to inform their seller of issues related to the seller’s service and will allow sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of HostRooster. Any non-permitted usage of HostRooster encountered during an order, after being reviewed by our customer support team, may result in the order being canceled. This includes, but not limited to, using the service for illegal or unauthorized activities, or attempting to circumvent the HostRooster platform or the payment process.
- If you are a buyer and you have been charged for an order that you did not authorize, please contact customer support immediately. HostRooster will investigate the matter and take appropriate action to resolve the issue.
- If you are a seller, you will be held responsible for any cancellation or refund requests that result from your failure to deliver the service or deliver it as described in your gig page, or from any violation of HostRooster’s terms of service or community standards.
- In case of any disputes, HostRooster reserves the right to make the final decision and take appropriate action to resolve the issue, which may include canceling the order, issuing a refund, or placing funds on hold.
- By using the HostRooster platform, you agree to these terms and conditions for disputes and cancellations. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer support for assistance.
We believe that this policy is fair and transparent, and we will continue to review and adjust it as necessary to ensure the best experience for our community members. If you have any questions or concerns about our transaction fee.