World Refugee Day, international observance observed June 20 each year, is dedicated to raising awareness of the situation of refugees throughout the world. On 4 December 2000, the United Nations General Assembly in Resolution 55/76 decided that, from 2000, 20 June would be celebrated as World Refugee Day. In this resolution, the General Assembly noted that 2001 marked the 50th anniversary of the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees.
• 100% spun polyester
• One size: 15″ × 17″ (38.1 cm × 43.2 cm)
• Fabric weight in the US (may vary by 5%): 7.22 oz/yd² (245 g/m²)
• Fabric weight in the EU (may vary by 5%): 6.64 oz/yd² (225 g/m²)”
• Maximum weight limit: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• Twin cotton handles
• Drawstring closure
• Blank product components sourced from China
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!