Who Can Be a Godinterest Creator?
Creativity. You’ve either got it, or you don’t, right? You’re right-brained or left-brained, into art or into computer science, a painter or a mathematician. Creative folks do creative things, like paint, write, and walk barefoot through the woods. Non-creative folks do non-creative things, like make spreadsheets and money.
Wrong. Everyone is creative. Creativity is hardwired into our DNA by God himself. All of us were made to be creative people. Creative juices run hot through our veins. All of us have an irresistible, divinely-inspired impulse to create, organize, and fashion.
We are always interested in original contributions that add value to our magazine. Maybe you can help!
Why Write for Godinterest?
Godinterest is the #1 magazine for Christian faith, culture, and life and we appreciate hard work and overall awe-inspiring posts. Your voice will be heard by the entire Godinterest community and each author can include a complete bio at the end of each published post.
What Are We Looking For?
If you are already part of our blogging community, you might already know the answer. If not, browse through the blog categories to get a feel for some of the areas we focus on.
This is what we’re looking for:
- Expertise – First and foremost it really helps if you know what you’re talking about.
- Advice – Provide hands-on actionable advice. Readers should be able to walk away with the actionable advice they can apply to their own lives.
- Post Type – Be an article and/or case study based.
- Credibility – Backed up with real-world data/example (can be anonymized)
- Include appropriate images to guide readers.
- Blogging – This isn’t your College Assignment and University Thesis. Writing is an art form and makes use of lists and headings to break up the text.
- Following Our Guidelines – We don’t have many and it is a living document, but we do expect you to follow our guidelines when you write for us.
- There’s a huge range of topics to write on – from Christian entertainment, censorship, politics, justice, outreach, social good etc
If you’re a talented blogger and you’ve got that edge, we’d love to hear from you.
Are You Ready?
God is awesome. Let’s share that knowledge with the world—one story at a time. You in?
We receive a lot of proposals to write for our site and we, unfortunately, can’t publish them all. We’ll always read any pitch sent to us and aim to respond to everyone as quick as possible. Don’t get downhearted if you’re unsuccessful, you can always start your own blog and share your idea there.
Godinterest designs are edgy, contemporary, and made of high-quality soft fabrics. Consider it to be evangelism on the move with each piece boldly proclaiming the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world. We are confident that you will experience a comfortable fit and that the designs we create are on trend. Enjoy Godinterest clothing and accessories that are very affordable as well as being a HostRooster exclusive brand!
… we have a small favour to ask. It is our mission to resource the world with relevant, practical, timely, and helpful content focused on fashion, technology, creativity, and faith. With a small blog that started in September of 2008, we’ve grown, changed, evolved, and become the community that we are today. Support Godinterest from as little as $1 – it only takes a minute. If you can, please consider supporting us with a regular amount each month. Thank you.