Here are some pointers on how to write a successful post for Godinterest
- Columns usually run about 500 – 1000 words.
- Make a strong, clear argument. Come down on one side of an issue, or advance a theory – we want to stir discussion.
- Provide specific examples and true anecdotes to illustrate the points you’re making – the more the better.
- Be sure to disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies covered in the story.
- Screenshots or infographics help. Make them simple and clear. Include links to the images.
- Keep your writing informal, like you’re chatting with a friend, and make sure you keep to the first person.
- People are intimidated by big blocks of text, so keep your sentences and paragraphs short.
- Plan out your story. If you’re describing a personal event, limit your blog to one time period rather than covering your whole life.
- Photographs – images and video are great for bringing your story to life.
- Author information – let the audience know who’s writing the piece, as it lets our audience empathize more.
- All submitted posts should be original pieces of work.
- Once submitted and published posts will not be removed.
God is awesome. Let’s share that knowledge with the world—one story at a time. You in?
If you have any questions, email editor [at] godinterest.com
Godinterest designs are edgy, contemporary, and made of high-quality soft fabrics. Consider it to be evangelism on the move with each piece boldly proclaiming the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world. We are confident that you will experience a comfortable fit and that the designs we create are on trend. Enjoy Godinterest clothing and accessories that are very affordable as well as being a HostRooster exclusive brand!
… we have a small favour to ask. It is our mission to resource the world with relevant, practical, timely, and helpful content focused on fashion, technology, creativity, and faith. With a small blog that started in September of 2008, we’ve grown, changed, evolved, and become the community that we are today. Support Godinterest from as little as $1 – it only takes a minute. If you can, please consider supporting us with a regular amount each month. Thank you.