What is HostRooster S3 Storage?
S3 Storage allows our customers to store an infinite amount of unstructured data of any kind and size securely as objects in HostRooster S3 compatible and scalable cloud space.
HostRooster S3 use cases?
Hosting of media: Object storage is perfect for streaming services since it gives each media file a URL. Customers can store video surveillance system files, stock photos, corporate document archives, website data, backups, and graphic materials, such as photographs, templates, video, music, documents, etc., in cloud space.
Big Data: Big Data that is unstructured is ideal for object storage. You can tailor the analytics of neural networks used in big data analysis based on the meta-data of objects.
Backups: Our customers can configure object storage for automatic data backups. The storage clusters offer triple replication and redundancy.
HostRooster S3 Storage Benefits
- S3 & Swift Support – Provides fast integration with existing tools and apps on API.
- Auto-Scaling – Object storage clusters scale quickly.
- Unlimited Storage – The capacity to store an unlimited amount of data.
- Compatible with S3 and Swift API: Supports integration with S3-enabled applications and third-party tools. A great substitute for conventional file storage
- Data Replication – Triple data replication on servers with guaranteed protection against external threats.
- Easy to Use – An inexpensive and simple to manage data.
HostRooster is a leading web hosting solutions company. Since our founding in 2019, HostRooster has continually innovated new ways to deliver on our mission: to empower people to fully harness the web. Based in London, England, we provide comprehensive tools to users throughout the world so anyone, novice or pro, can get on the web and thrive with our web hosting packages.