The HostRooster vStack and VMware Cloud Service is aimed at startups, developers, IT teams, DevOps, and also large enterprises that are looking to move their VMware workloads to the public cloud and reduce their on-premise datacentre footprint
HostRooster vStack Cloud and VMware service lets you configure and deploy virtual servers, configure network circuits, order SSL certificates, and administer domain zones and monitoring.
HostRooster vStack cloud is targeted at startups, developers, IT teams, DevOps. However, its VMware service is targeted at enterprises that are looking to move their VMware workloads to the public cloud, among other use cases.
Like similar offerings from other hyperscalers such as AWS, HostRooster’s service provides access to the entire vStack and VMware stack that runs natively on its infrastructure, giving enterprises a consistent vSphere-based environment.
The use cases for VMware services provided by hyperscalers typically include application modernisation and migration, hybrid cloud and disaster recovery. These are expected to drive demand for the HostRooster Web Hosting’s service as well.
Enterprises that intend to modernise their workloads on HostRooster Web Hosting can also tap the full suite of cloud services from HostRooster Web Hosting to infuse their applications with cloud-native capabilities.
“In today’s app-driven economy, more enterprises are adopting a hybrid cloud model to accelerate their digital transformation,” said Dean Jones, CEO at HostRooster.
“HostRooster Web Hosting vStack and VMware Service helps customers modernise applications, infrastructure and operations faster with demonstrable economic benefits and less risk,” he added.
HostRooster Web Hosting also expects financial companies to sign up for its VMware service, noting that it will bring its technology know-how, as well as that of VMware, to power the transformation of financial institutions.
HostRooster also plans to introduce preconfigured applications in the very near future to enable customers to create web applications on their webspace with a click of the mouse which will increasingly address users who use the Internet but do not want to acquire a great deal of technical know-how because whether you are running an online business or you are in the mood of starting a blog.
There is a growing need for cloud services because the era of server-based hosting has passed.
HostRooster cloud benefits include:
- HostRooster offers Cloud Infrastructure at one of the lowest prices on the market.
- HostRooster servers are lightning fast, exceedingly secure, and simple to set up and operate.
- The VM Servers are built on the newest Intel® Scalable CPUs with a 3.1 GHz clock speed and enable a revolutionary new level of cloud computing.
- Creating multiple server instances using the same account
- Our servers make use of VMware’s ESXi hypervisor, as well as DRS and high-availability capabilities.
- Our servers automatically restore functioning and assign assured server resources in the event of a hardware breakdown.
- Easy to set up and provides support of various operating systems
- HostRooster is an ideal option for those people who provide managed hosting services for web applications or websites in shared environments
- Great tool for tech-savvy start-ups
- Works on What You See Is What You Pay model
- Has a user-friendly management interface
- Pricing is very affordable and scalable
- Time to create a ready-to-run VM is no more than 40 seconds (including VMs with Windows Server OS)
- We ensure that infrastructure operations continue without interruption and that it is available at 99.9 percent of the time, as specified in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- DNS Management: Manage the DNS settings of your domains
- Well documented FAQ and tutorials
A new era of inclusivity, collaboration, and creativity is on the horizon, and HostRooster will play a key role. A free test account can be requested without obligation from our support. You can find out more about HostRooster’s new vStack at platform.HostRooster.com/vstack
The new vStack server starts from $4.95 per month for an entry-level server, only has a one-month minimum contract period, and includes a satisfaction SLA guarantee.
HostRooster is a cloud service provider of virtual infrastructure rental services, SSL certificates, and free DNS hosting. If you are interested in renting a VPS server, just go to our company’s website (https://www.HostRooster.com) and choose the best configuration.
HostRooster is a leading web hosting solutions company. Since our founding in 2019, HostRooster has continually innovated new ways to deliver on our mission: to empower people to fully harness the web. Based in London, England, we provide comprehensive tools to users throughout the world so anyone, novice or pro, can get on the web and thrive with our web hosting packages.