What You’ll Do:
- Co-create software ideas with product managers and devops
- Create a server-side and client-side architecture.
- Create applications with eye-catching visuals
- Create and maintain effective databases and applications.
- Create efficient APIs
- Software must be tested for responsiveness and effectiveness.
- Upgrade, debug, and troubleshoot software
- Setting up security and data protection
- the creation of technical documentation
- Improve software applications in collaboration with data scientists and analysts.
- Identify high-level needs for product development in collaboration with the product team Create web interfaces that provide consumers with a simple and delightful experience when using the Zartico Destination Operating SystemTo peers and stakeholders, clearly express design decisions and justifications
- To create user flows and engaging user experiences, do research and brainstorming sessions.
- 5+ years of experience as a full stack developer or in a related position
- application development expertise for both desktop and mobile
- knowledge of common stacks
- familiarity with UI/UX design, web servers like Apache, and databases like MySQL and MongoDB
- a capacity for analysis and familiarity with the principles of information architecture
- Excellent interpersonal and cooperative skills
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail
Education and Certifications:
- a degree in statistics, computer science, or a closely related discipline
- We support the growth attitude. We operate as a learning company.
- Focus is emphasized because we understand that it takes execution and attention to detail to realize huge dreams.
- We value diversity and model inclusion. We value different points of view, perspectives, and life experiences. A more robust product and more beautiful world are made possible by a diversity of experience and viewpoints.
- We are humble and aware that the whole is bigger than the sum of our parts.
- Above all things, we act morally. Transparency, honesty, and integrity are values we uphold.
We are establishing an international community that is secure for people from all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer, and our corporate strategy places a strong emphasis on diversity and inclusion. We are looking for those who can live successfully in a diverse and increasingly globalized society. We don’t discriminate on the basis of age, marital status, veteran status, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic. You become a member of the HostRooster family if you work with us.
- Submit your CV with a cover letter about why you would be the best person for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More on HostRooster
HostRooster is one of the world’s best services platform for entrepreneurs around the globe. We’re on a mission to empower our worldwide community of customers — and entrepreneurs everywhere — by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. www.HostRooster.com