Performs tasks that may require research and analysis, such as product design, bug verification, release testing, and beta support. The ability to assist with customer work on-site if and where required.
Summary of Career Level
Operates independently. regarded as a pioneer or authority in the field.
Participates in product design meetings. Performs very complicated product design activities, which may need considerable research and analysis. Designs, implements, and maintains complex, numerous product modules/sub-systems. carries out intricate bug verification, beta support, and release testing for the assigned items.
- Conduct research on issues that are raised by QA or product support and create solutions.
- May assist in carrying out on-site client work on complex systems. Performs unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Documentation of development work
- Research and understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues.
- Research new technology or development tools to remain informed of current technology
- Proficient in Java and Python;
- Knowledgeable about CICDs, SDLCs, and RESTful services;
- Knowledgeable about RESTful services;
- Familiar with LDAP;
- Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Knowledgeable about authentication and authorization; and possessing extremely high level technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, and implementation.
- The ability to effectively express technical concepts and ideas so that others may grasp them. The capacity to make judgments based on the relative costs and benefits of various options.
- Ability to use a variety of leadership abilities and attributes to solve problems and produce outcomes in unexpected circumstances.
- Ability to mentor and inspire team members with less experience to succeed.
- Ability to provide FANATICAL support, successfully work in small groups, and promote inclusivity.
- BA(Hons) degree in an information technology-related field required.
- High school diploma and or the equivalent of required
- 7+ years of work experience.
- Through understanding of software engineering fundamentals gained through a variety of practical training, course development work, and or relevant experience required
- There may occasionally be moderate amounts of stress in the general office setting.
- May necessitate spending extended amounts of time seated in front of a computer monitor.
- No specific physical requirements are necessary.
- Flexibility with regard to working on weekends and holidays as needed by the company to maintain 24/7 operations.
- Less than 10% of travel is on occasion.
- Submit your CV with a cover letter about why you would be the best person for this position to: careers@HostRooster.com
HostRooster is a leading web hosting solutions company. Since our founding in 2019, HostRooster has continually innovated new ways to deliver on our mission: to empower people to fully harness the web. Based in London, England, we provide comprehensive tools to users throughout the world so anyone, novice or pro, can get on the web and thrive with our web hosting packages.
The aforementioned details were intended to provide an overview of the type and volume of work that people in this categorization often conduct. It is not intended to be a full list of all the duties, responsibilities, and qualifications expected of the individual hired for this position. The Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act mandates the disclosure of the information below, which only applies to people who work in Colorado. The expected beginning salary range for candidates from Colorado for this position is $114,000-$150,000. A wide range of variables, including but not restricted to skill set, experience level, licenses and certifications, and particular work area, affect actual compensation.